Russian ballet is the pride of Russia and attracts constant interest of viewers around the world. This is the best classical ballet school and traditions which are carefully kept by each new generation of dancers.
Krasnoyarsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre have prepared for the audience “Russian souvenir” – the ballet gala concert featuring the best soloists, owners of premium national and international competitions. This gala promises to be a real holiday of ballet, as each of its acts is a small performance.
Viewers will be able to see in one evening the most famous pas de deux and the ballet of Tchaikovsky “The Nutcracker”, “The Swan Lake”, “The Sleeping Beauty”, “The Snow Maiden”. There will also be shown the choreographic works on the music of Mikhail Glinka and Sergei Rachmaninov. A special gift for the spectators will be the possibility to see the fragment of the rare for the West ballet by Sergei Prokofiev “The Stone Flower” directed by Yuri Grigorovich.
Gala Concert “Russian souvenir”
1. Prokofiev. Grand pas of gems from the ballet by Yuri Grigorovich “The Stone Flower”
Mistress of Copper Mountain – Maria Litvinenko
Danila Master – George Bolsunovsky
5 Single gems – Nikitina, Tugaeva, Panfilova, Lapina, Svinko
8 Single emeralds – Artists of the corps de ballet
2. Pas de deux from the ballet “The Nutcracker”, music by Tchaikovsky and choreography by S. Bobrov, performed by Anna Fedosova, Dmitry Diachkov.
3. Russian Dance from the ballet “The Swan Lake”, music by Tchaikovsky and choreography by S. Bobrov, performed by Maria Litvinenko.
4. The scene from the ballet “The Snow Maiden” (snowflakes, duet of Mizgir and the Snow Maiden, the scene of melting)
Snow Maiden – E. Bulgutova
Mizgir – K. Litvinenko
The attendants – G. Bolsunovsky, Y. Kudryavtsev, J. Diachkov, T. Nikitina, Y. Tugaeva, E. Lapina
Snowflakes – Artists of the corps de ballet
1. The scene from the ballet “The Swan Lake”. The scene of white act, music by Tchaikovsky, choreography by Bobrov.
Odette – A. Fedosova
Siegfried – Yu. Kudryavtsev
Little swans – T. Nikitina, Y. Tugaeva, E.Lapina, N. Panfilova
2 Single swans – E. Spink, E. Bulgutova
Swans – Artists of the corps de ballet
2. Rachmaninov, the 2nd concert for piano and the orchestra, the 2nd part, choreography by Bobrov, Mary and Kirill Litvinenko.
3. Pas de deux from the ballet “The Sleeping Beauty”, music by Tchaikovsky, choreography byMarius Petipa
Aurora – E. Bulgutova
Desiree – Yu Kudryavtsev
4. Russian Dance from the ballet “The Nutcracker”, music by Tchaikovsky and choreography by S. Bobrov, performed by N. Panfilova and G. Bolsunovsky
5. Pas de deux from the ballet “The Swan Lake”, music of Tchaikovsky, choreography of S. Bobrov
Odile – E. Spink
Siegfried – D. Diachkov
M. Glinka, Overture to the opera “Ruslan and Lyudmila”, performed by all participants of the concert.