Opening of the doors
- Go to the specific page of the event you are attending for the correct start and end times. Some days before the event, Timing is published under Calendar.
- The theatre opens its doors 1 hour before the start of the event. You can buy drinks at the bar.
- Tickets for an event in the evening which is not yet sold out can be bought at the box office from 1 hour before the start of this event.
- Make sure you leave on time and be aware of any road constructions or possible traffic jams, so you don’t have to miss the start of the event.
- If you are late and the show has already started, the producer can refuse you access to the theatre. There is a chance that you will have to wait until a suitable moment to enter the theatre, possibly even until the second part. It is possible that you will also be assigned other seats (temporarily) than those you bought.
Access to the venue
- Do not buy tickets via auction sites or the secondary market. These tickets may be invalid. You run the risk of being denied access to the venue. More information on www.ilovemyticket.be. Official tickets can be purchased safely and at the correct price via our venue website: on the event page you can find the link to our official seller Tele Ticket Service.
- Always offer your own ticket at the entrance and not someone else’s. This makes scanning much easier and avoids waiting times at the door. Important! If you have booked e-tickets, it is essential that they are visible on your smartphone screen with maximum brightness (no screenshot, no broken screen).
- Do not take any luggage, (large) handbags or backpacks with you and respond correctly to any requests from the security staff. Bags must not be larger than 21 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm (or 8.27 × 11.81 × 3.94 inch; A4 size).
- It is forbidden to enter the venue with bottles, cans, alcohol, sound recorders, film and photo cameras, fireworks and objects that may pose a threat to security. Smartphones with a photo function are tolerated, unless otherwise stated. No photography or filming is permitted at events, unless otherwise specified by the organiser. Entering the venue implies agreement with possible searching.
- SMOKING in the venue is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
Visit with toddlers
We very often have children’s shows in our theatre. If you come to Stadsschouwburg Antwerpen with small children, please keep in mind the following arrangements.
- Buggies and diaper bags can be left safely in our cloakroom.
- A changing mat and a nappy container are available in the sanitary area.
- The theatre has raised cushions on loan for the little ones. These cushions are available while supplies last.
- Take into account the noise level at children’s shows: provide your child with appropriate hearing protection.
- There is “1 ticket per spectator” in the theatre. You have to buy a ticket for a child even if you are putting it on your lap or when the child is staying in a child car seat. For fire safety reasons, the theatre has a maximum number of people allowed, regardless of age.
- If you have any questions about the possibilities of breastfeeding in the theatre, please contact us at +32.3.400.69.69 or mail to email@example.com.
Lost or not received your tickets?
For a number of events, tickets are only available a few weeks before the event. If you chose to send your tickets by post, you will receive them at least a few weeks before the event. If you agreed to the standard delivery method in the form of e-tickets, your e-tickets will be available for download a few weeks before the event at the latest. Log in to the website of Tele Ticket Service www.teleticketservice.com and go to “My account”. As soon as your e-tickets are available for download, you will also receive an email with a direct link to it.
If you have requested that your tickets be sent by post and you have not received them shortly before the event, there is a chance that your tickets may have been lost. Please contact Tele Ticket Service to replace your tickets.
from Belgium: 070 345 345 (max. 0.30 euros/min.)
from the Netherlands: 0900 45 000 45 (0.45 euros/min.)
international: +32 34 00 00 34
On working days between 9 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. and between 1.30 p.m. and 6 p.m.
NOTE: tickets can only be sent or prepared for download once Tele Ticket Service has received confirmation of your payment from the bank. If you pay by traditional bank transfer, this can take a few days. You can check the status of your reservation (and payment) on the website of Tele Ticket Service www.teleticketservice.com: log in and go to “My tickets”. If the status ‘Payment required’ is replaced by ‘Ready to send’ or the pdf icon of your e-tickets, your payment has been processed correctly.